Friday, April 13, 2018

Number Nineteen


This is the post where I show a ridiculous amount of quilt pictures.
There's some animal pictures too.
They were curious as to what I was doing.
OK they were probably expecting peas but that's beside the point.



This is another charity quilt.
This one is going to be donated in memory of the baby Dwayne and I lost years ago.
I really wanted to finish this in March which is when we lost that baby.
I ended up sick and finished it in early April.






The chickens wasted no time in coming over.
They will follow me all over the yard expecting a treat.
Sorry, no peas.



At first the ducks were scared of the quilt on their fence.
It might have something to do with the wind blowing the quilt around.



Once I got the quilt secured enough the ducks got curious and ventured over.



It's hard to believe but this is my 19th quilt!
stats for #19:
39" x 39 1/2"
machine pieced and quilted

No comments: