Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Morning


Two boys ready to begin.


First things first.  After all isn't Christmas about Christ?
We always read the Christmas story every year before we open gifts.
This year Nolan read it.



Connor wanted to read some too.


Every year there is that one gift you don't want to wrap because no matter how you wrap it it's easy to figure out what it is.  Well I decided not to wrap it at all.  I hid it inside the tree.
Dwayne wanted a Crossman pellet rifle and I worked and worked to get it between the branches of the tree.  I then made a card that said, "Your gift was eaten by the tree.  It's yours if you can wrestle it free."


Can you see it?  I put a black shirt over the end of it.
It's behind the flower on the right side. hehe


So Dwayne read his card and proceeded to look for it.
I ended up telling him which side it was on.
The boys new where it was and kept giggling until dad found it.




Oh look!  There's a pellet gun in the tree.

No comments: