Saturday, February 18, 2012

Guess Who's Not Ten

I normally wouldn't show pictures of myself... especially of my birthday!
I am usually the one who takes the pictures so I'm not in them.
(And you can't get away with that on your birthday.)
However, Nolan took these and I had to share them.
He's doing photography in 4-H this year.
He's pretty good at taking pictures.


Yep, that's 10 candles... and I'm not sharing how old I am!
The boys wanted to "outline" the cake with candles and thankfully we only had 10 candles.


I successfully made a Connor-safe marble cake.. and it was yummy!

1 comment:

Audra Caldwell said...

Happy Late Birthday Angela! I saw your post over at Finding Joy and loved the encouraging words you had to share. I'm so sorry for the dietary sturggles your sweetie has with his allergies. I am truely in awe of the blessed mothers that work so hard advocating for their little ones in ways that most of us will never know! Keep up the Good work momma! Blessings and prayers coming your way!