Friday, June 14, 2013

Photo Fun and Evidence of Children #3

Nolan is doing photography in 4-H again this year.
His book and I have been telling him to look for the not-so-ordinary things.
Or things from a different perspective.
So I grabbed by camera and made him join me outside.  :)
Typically, I tell Dwayne I'm going outside to shoot things and I'll be back later.
I'm not posting any of Nolan's pictures until after the fair...
so you'll just have to put up with mine!


I have no idea what this plant is.
We got a start from Grandma's house at other end of the farm.


Trying to show Nolan to look at shadows.


Nolan's pics of this are pretty funny.


I've grown branches!









Trees are so much fun to play around with!




Is someone tree hugging?  Maybe it's a monster?  A tree hugging monster?!




Our house looks so bare since we lost the big tree in the back.
We have discovered that since the tree fell the mocking bird's perch is much lower.
Now when he sings it's quite loud inside the house!
He competed with our movie last night.





The boys finally realized that their clamp for the
Hot Wheels tracks will work on the porch railing.



It was a long ways down!

No comments: