Wednesday, March 04, 2015

More Miscellaneous and Another Birthday


This is our dog, Sleeping Beauty.
Nolan found her sleeping with her feet propped up on the sliding glass door.
I guess that's why it got so dirty so quickly!



I got a new bread machine for my birthday!
So excited to try it out.
It's a little bigger than my old one.
We call the new machine Big Bertha.



Connor has approved the new bread machine and it's bread.



We got some more snow.
Yay. (Insert a large amount of sarcasm.)
I hope it's the last of it.



Our crazy dog drug her blanket to the front yard again.



One of the things I love about homeschooling is the ability to
drop what you're doing and do something else.
We stopped our studies and watched Israeli Prime Minister
Benjamin Netanyahu's speech to Congress.
And of course I had to take a picture.


Dwayne's birthday was this week.
He loves to play chess.
We got him a nice set of chess pieces to go with his wooden board.
He made the chess board in high school and it needed some pieces that fit.





Thankfully the boys love to play chess too!

No comments: