Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Number 6


This post is dedicated to an overload of pictures of my latest quilt finish.
I really love the way this one turned out.
I cannot take credit for the pattern.
It's called True North by Melissa Corry.



Last summer I picked up a fat eighth bundle from
an Amish quilt shop in Shipshewana.
I had no idea what I was going to do with it.
I just knew how much I loved the colors.
That became the material for the stars.



I couldn't wait to get decent outdoor pictures... even without the binding. ;)





The weather cooperated to get some good pictures...
the dog, not so much.
Does a shadow count as a photobomb?



Once I added the binding, I took more pictures. :)
It would have been really cool to get our ducks in the background but they didn't cooperate either.
(Maybe I should have bribed them with peas!)




So for quilt number 6:
46" x 63" (lap size)
machine pieced
machine quilted

No comments: