Tuesday, October 03, 2017

Still Here


It's been a while since I posted.
I had a planned outpatient surgery two weeks ago that went well.
I have been in recovery mode and resting ever since.
My rest mainly consisted of reading, Netflix, and hand-quilting on the couch.
I was doing great and my energy had returned.
I felt so good I decided to go to Bible study.
I found myself in an accident on the way and never made it to the study.
I'm so thankful to be able to walk away from the accident.
Even though the air bag hurt something fierce, I'm very
grateful it stopped me from slamming into anything else.
I'm battered and bruised but nothing that won't heal in time.
My wrist is either badly sprained or fractured.
We'll find out later this week.
So I kind of started over with recovery.
Only this time no quilting.
:(
It's only temporary.

No comments: