Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Food Fun

 Never in a million years would I have thought that I would like cooking and baking. I love making food for the family. Especially foods that are good tasting and safe for Connor to eat and enjoy. I like to tell people that I learned how to cook twice. The second time was learning to cook with food allergies.

I've come a long way!

A few of the things I have made lately, minus the corn dogs and brownies.


Simmering enchilada sauce.



Homemade chocolate glazed yeast donuts.




Chocolate raspberry ice cream cake.



Mint chocolate chip cookies.



The first angel food cake in the new oven.



A happy yolk!
(I didn't make the egg, that's God's doing, but I had to share its smile.)



Homemade stuffed crust pizza.



Homemade quick cinnamon rolls.


Sweet potato pie!


Not only do I enjoy being in the kitchen but I also LOVE cast iron. Why oh why did I wait so long to try it? This is the latest piece we've acquired. It was in an old building on the farm.


It was lead tested and brought back to life.

All ready to use.

No comments: