Thursday, June 26, 2014

A Little on the Tired Side

Recovery day 8.

It wasn't a horrible day, just a tiring one.  I slept well again but ended up with a migraine before the morning was over.  I'm not a big fan of medications, especially ones labeled narcotics.  I reluctantly took one and attempted to rest.  Eventually the migraine left but it left me exhausted.  It became a couch afternoon, which I'm OK with since I just had brain surgery :-) .

The good news is that I started quilting on Nolan's quilt.  I had prepped the quilt before my surgery so I would have something to do.  I'm glad I did.  I don't like sitting around and doing nothing.

 I've also made it my personal goal to get the mail every day.  That's about a 500 foot walk round trip.  We've even walked to my in-laws house down the road a couple of times!

I can do things... I just get tired quickly!

No comments: