Sunday, September 20, 2015

First Day of School


Last week we started school.
We did one day.
Tuesday we headed to South Bend to clean out my dad's apartment.
We didn't return home until Thursday evening.

This school year will be different.
My dad jokingly called himself our superintendent.
Sometimes he called during school and usually I answered it ;)
The boys knew it was break time when grandpa called.

We've never started school this late in the calendar year.
I'm thankful all of us were able to be together to take care of what needed to be done.
Since we homeschool, we have that luxury.
We'll try school again this week.
I know I'm not really ready to jump into this school year, but I don't want to wait any longer.



Nolan is 13 and in 8th grade this year.



Connor is 10 and tacking 6th grade this year.

No comments: