Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Lil' Runner

 So I had this grand idea of making a little table runner and selling it.
I made it completely out of the stash and scraps I had on hand.
I didn't use a pattern and sort of threw things together.
It was quite simple to make.



It has two adorable snowmen on it.
Somehow I managed to quilt right through his eye... oops.



Cheerful little guy.



Simple holly fabric for the backing.



It came together so smoothly and quickly.
I only had one problem.
It appears to be wonky and won't lie flat.
I'm not exactly sure what caused it.
My suspicion is the fabric I used for the binding because it was fine before I added it.
So I'm keeping my little table runner.
That is fine with me.
I like the snowmen.

Finished project #26
12 1/4" x 23 1/4"
machine quilted

No comments: