Saturday, April 05, 2014

Shootin' Good Time


It was another beautiful spring day today.
We got our pellet guns and went for a walk.
 I don't have a pellet gun so I make everyone else share!
I did bring my camera for some "shooting" of my own. ;)


Connor insisted on trying daddy's big Silent Cat.
He quickly learned how much of a recoil this had compared to his small gun.


Still using daddy's gun... it sticks out from under his armpit!


One of my "shots".
No recoil.


I love shadow shots.


This is Nolan.
It's about the only time I got him to stand still long enough for a picture.


Connor.



Still using daddy's gun.
He did use his own a few times.


We eventually had some target practice on an old, rusted coffee can.


Another target: cattails.
I'm not sure who's shot this was.
Nolan made several hits in a row.
I hit it on my second try.
We had a great time shooting stuff
and we saw our first turtle of the spring!

1 comment:

1stGorch said...

The photographer got I a nice "shot" on the cattail.