Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Front Yard Family Frisbee Fun


Front yard family frisbee fun with flowers too!


Some of my sunflowers are short this year.



Some of the ghost flowers.





I'm not sure why I like shoe shots.
It took a couple of tries to get this without falling over!



We really enjoy our large front yard.
We often throw the frisbee, hit some balls or just play catch.



I'm usually playing and not taking pictures.
I haven't played much since my surgery (almost two months now).
I decided to give it a try.
Nolan wanted to use my camera.
He took this picture and all of the following ones.



Dwayne's "snatch" catch.





The frisbee looks like a UFO.





Is there an ent attacking me?



Dwayne and I had a good laugh over this picture.
I'm pretty much athletically challenged... or denied.
I'm amazed that I can catch anything at all.



I'm pretty sure I caught this one.




Dwayne can catch almost anything.

No comments: