Friday, August 29, 2014

Room with a View


We recently found these pictures on our tablet.
Connor took these while I was in the hospital.
There were others, but they didn't turn out so well.



Each time I was promoted to a new room, I went to a different floor.
This was the view from my third room, on the 11th floor.
That's Kingshighway going over I-64, looking south-ish.
This was my fourth, and last day in the hospital.
I was finally able to get up and move around a little.
I remember being somewhat disappointed that I couldn't see the arch.
Somewhere in this picture there is a park that Dwayne took Connor to play.
~
It has been almost two and a half months since my surgery.
Since the doctor removed the rest of my stitches and glue, I have
been enjoying pony tails and ball caps again. :)

No comments: