Wednesday, October 08, 2014

Black and Blue


These cloud pictures were taken in early September.
I was fascinated by the color of the sky.
I had never seen it this shade of blue/periwinkle/lavender.
Whatever color you want to call it, it was beautiful.



It was one of these storms that took out our internet
for four days right before we left for Tennessee.



The sky was just stunning.



The pink clouds in the foreground made for an amazing contrast.





I'm still making a feeble effort on the quilt.


I'm nowhere near my goal of finishing before Thanksgiving.
Maybe I'll try to finish by spring...



This is Pepper's blanket.
She's had it since we brought her home.
She likes to drag it around the yard to play with it and lay on it.
She also likes to sleep with it.
She will sit on the back porch and whine because she wants
to go to bed and doesn't have her blanket.
Did I mention she likes to sleep with her blanket?
She has yet to drag the thing back into the doghouse.
I guess that's what the kids are for. :)



Yes, this cute little black dog likes her blankie.


She has now received the "goofy dog" label.


Goofy dog.

No comments: