Monday, October 13, 2014

Noodles and Pepper


Sickness has settled in at our house.
Some people open a can of chicken noodle soup to help them feel better.
I would, but Connor's allergic to every kind of canned noodle soup.
Last year I finally learned how to make noodles.
I also found a good homemade chicken noodle soup recipe.



I need to get a noodle drying rack.
I usually nest a bunch of mixing bowls and hang the noodles around the edges.
(Kind of like in the first picture.)
This also dirties every bowl in house.
I finally got smart and used my clothes drying rack.
I'm not sure why I didn't think of that before.

By the way, homemade noodles don't have to be dried if you are using them right away.
They only need to be dried if you are storing them.





On a completely unrelated note,
Pepper drug her blanket to the front yard.
She's never drug it this far.
Clearly she's not feeling bad like the rest of us.



Happy now that the blanket is back by the doghouse.
She continues to whine at bedtime for her blanket.
She gets excited when you go out to put the blanket in the doghouse at night.
Goofy dog.

No comments: