Monday, October 27, 2014

More Beautiful


There was this weather forecast that said Monday was going to be gorgeous.
I had a friend call the night before and ask me what we were doing Monday.
I had an "uhhh" moment.
She told me her idea and when I came to my senses, we planned our Monday.
I'm so glad friends can be there when you have "uh" and "duh" moments.
So Monday morning we packed lunches, threw the kids in the van and
headed for Happy Hollow Park in West Lafayette.
(That sounded a little violent, the kids put themselves in the van.)


If you were stuck inside Monday, or had bad weather where you are at,
let me tell you that here it was as beautiful a day as it could get.
God provided the perfect picnic-hooky weather day.






The nicely paved trail.




All the youngin's.









We played, picnicked, walked and had lots of fun.

No comments: