Saturday, December 06, 2014

Because-we-haven't-posted-in-a-long-time Post


Yes, it's been a terribly long time since I have posted anything.
We really haven't been doing too much.
School, work, and I was sick for a week and a half pretty
much sums up our month of November.
Fun times.

This is Pepper with her blanket.
She drags this thing everywhere!
She's like Linus.
Today she took one of my throw rugs and drug it to the front yard.
I knew as soon as I hung it outside that she would probably take it.
I had it hung on top of the porch swing.
She still got to it.


Our tomcat, Puppy-cat, came back for about 24 hours.
I think he thought Pepper was his new pillow.
This is the cat that slept on top of Rosie and Casey.
Pepper, however, wanted nothing to do with being a pillow.
She wanted to play with the cat.
The stupid stubborn cat stuffed his head under
the bottom railing and refused to move.


The cat stayed on the porch most of the afternoon.
Pepper kept barking and pawing at him.
He decided to leave by the time evening rolled around.
  


I spent most of Thanksgiving resting because I was still sick.
Dwayne and I enjoyed a Netflix marathon in the afternoon.
We were just thankful to be together.

~



Every year we take a picture of the boys and have an ornament made with it.
I decided to post some "outtakes".
Because everyone knows that kids like to
cooperate when it comes time to take pictures.


Nolan has started going to a writer's club.
He loves it.


Not sure what was going on here.



Oh yeah, we got a new Christmas tree this year.
We've had a 7 1/2 foot tall tree for years.
Now we have one that's shorter and I can put
the lights on all by me-self!
(Connor used to say me-self when he was little)




Every Christmas picture should include a choke hold.



We thought we'd try a picture with Pepper.


She didn't cooperate much either.


That's better, but it's still not what we were looking for.



This is the picture we ended up using.

No comments: