Sunday, April 26, 2015

I Can See

Before I get to the eye part, I have to apologize for the lack of chick pictures.
This is due to the fact that we gave Connor the memory card
from my camera to use in his new camera.
I was using a memory card with very little space on it.
Do you know how difficult it is to be a shutter bug and
only be able to take TEN pictures at a time?
I now have a new one and am as happy as can be.


This gal was sleeping with her head draped over the edge of the food pan.
I woke her up and this was the best picture I got of it.
She doesn't look happy that I woke her up!



The chicks have reached what I call the ugly in-between stage.
They have half of their feathers and still have half of their down.


They are very scruffy looking.





Not that a scruffy chicken deters our chicken whisperer.


~~~~~
Now on to the eye part.


This has nothing to do with the point of this post but I had to include it.
:)  



Connor got glasses today.
He loves them and is happy to see again.


A handsome young man in his new glasses.



He had to show us he could look over his glasses just like mom.

1 comment:

1stGorch said...

I guess he gets it honestly! LOL