Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Sidelined



Enjoy this beautiful picture of a sunrise that God painted for us.

I wanted to post pictures of my finished quilt which I had planned on doing this past weekend.
But apparently I needed to medicate with pain killers and antibiotics and hold down the couch.
It all started the week of Christmas with an abscessed tooth.
I had my painful tooth checked out and was told I needed a root canal.
Yippee.
I had one in the spring.
That one was no big deal, painful before hand yes, but no big deal.
Everything was going great with this one until after I had my root canal done last week.
I expected some soreness, that's normal
Even some swelling is not out of the ordinary.
But this seemed out of the ordinary.
I was taking more pain meds with this than when I had brain surgery.
So, after a phone call on Sunday to the awesome endodontist, I have some new antibiotics.
The swelling has gone down and I'm in less pain.
So hopefully I'll be back to "normal" soon.
And I'll be able to finish Nolan's quilt. :)

No comments: