Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Progress


The ducklings have been growing like weeds.
They are approximately 2 -3 weeks old.



They cooperate as well as young children when it comes to taking pictures.
The camera kind of sends them in a panic.



The stand upright when they run (more like the one on the left).
They look like fuzzy bowling pins.
One of these days I'll get a good picture.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~


I've been working on sewing a zillion half square triangles.
This is only one set. I've finished three of them.
I have three more to do before I can move on to the next step in this quilt.



While browsing through all the quilting blogs I read, I came across something I decided to try.
A couple of bloggers are doing 100 quilt blocks over the next year.
I decided to give it a shot.
I will print the patterns and put them in a binder just in case I get behind.
Not that it would ever happen!
(I'm laughing too. - After all, I "only" stay at home and homeschool.)

No comments: