Sunday, February 21, 2016

This and That


I've fallen behind on posting anything.
I did have a birthday last week.
I'll be honest and say that I was an emotional wreck the day before.
Like a train wreck the bad days come out of nowhere.
Thankfully, I was much better for my actual birthday.
It was nice considering the loss of my dad.
I had several people call me that I don't normally hear from.
That made it special.



It was super nice this last Saturday.
We took the ducklings outside.



We went for our first walk of the year.
It was beautiful.
Pepper was beside herself because we were out on the farm.



There wasn't anything in the tree.
We just wanted to see if she would try to climb it.



The boys had their bikes out.
We can't wait for spring.



This day was just a teaser.
Winter isn't over yet.
There's always a snowstorm the last week of February/first week of March.



Connor really wanted to go barefoot in the soft sand.



We saw all sorts of footprints.
Fox, deer, dog, and boy!

No comments: