Tuesday, March 08, 2016

Bored


This is our dog, Miss Bored.
Yes, that's cotton stuffing hanging out of her mouth.
I was getting ready to take Nolan to his writer's club when
I discovered the extent of her boredom.
It was bound to happen.
What do you expect when you take an outside dog and suddenly force her to live in a confined space?
That's going from about an acre and a half to one small room.
I'm just thankful she didn't destroy anything of ours!



This was her brand new Lambchop.
We gave it to her three days ago.
When I got home last night there were two more piles of stuffing.
I'm not sure we're going to survive her boredom or her FUR.
We swept the utility room more times than I can count...
and that was just yesterday!
Only seven more days to go...
we may not make it that long.

No comments: