Thursday, March 10, 2016

Working On It


After several days, I have finally returned to this quilt.
I got to a step that I didn't really want to do.
Trimming a ton of half square triangles (the ones at the top of the photo).
There were over one hundred of them.
Had I paid attention to the instructions (haha), I would have trimmed them as I did them.
The instructions had you trim them after you made all of them.
It took a while but I finally got all of them done.



With all of that trimming out of the way, I could move on to the next step.
Thankfully it didn't take long to do this.



I realized along the way I needed to label my work thus far.
I usually do this but hadn't because I had my pieces
separated into plastic bags thinking that was good enough.
It turned out I still needed to label them.



There are six sets in total.
That's a lot that needs to be kept in order!
I'm hoping to start making some blocks this weekend.

No comments: