Wednesday, November 07, 2018

500


I noticed the post count the other day and realized that 500 was approaching.
That's really hard to believe.
We still plan on keeping the blog.
It is hard sometimes to come up with a post that's not quilting.
Several times I have thought about starting a quilting blog.
My thoughts always end up with no.
So y'all are stuck with the overload of quilting stuff.
I can't help it and it's easy to share!
Aren't y'all lucky?!

With the boys being older and in public school, it seems harder to put interesting posts here.
They are both continuing to do really well in school.
We're proud of their achievements thus far.
Connor has his first robotics meet coming up in January.
It should be interesting.

We live a simple life and we're OK with that.
We prefer simple.



Oh look, it's a bean field. Yippy. Actually there were four different crops on our road this year.
Soy beans, corn, mint, and sorghum.
I love smelling the mint fields.
I wish I had taken a picture of the sorghum field across from the house.
The heads turned a beautiful dark amber color as harvest approached.
It was nice to have something different to look at.
Although I personally love the mountains of Tennessee more than the fields of Indiana.



I don't want to sound ungrateful for where we live.
Indiana has its beauty too.
Look at that spectacular sunrise!

No comments: