Thursday, January 17, 2019

You Just Never Know

We love living in the country.
We love our farming community.
But sometimes you just never know what you're going to see.


We saw this in the parking lot of one of our grocery stores.
Apparently this person's shopping list included hay and groceries.


I do not have a photo of what we saw on the way to school today.
Part of me really wishes I did and the other part of me is glad I don't.
We were driving past the college when a couple of deer ran in front of us.
While we slowed down I noticed a third deer several yards behind the first two.
It was pooping! (Imagine a dog stance only taller.)
It looked distressed that his friends had left him behind.
We have never, ever witnessed anything like it.
We laughed and laughed.
It still makes me laugh just thinking about it.

You just never know what you are going to see in rural America.

No comments: