Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Vacation Part 5 - Newport

It will take me a while to get all of the vacation posts done.
I'm going to make posts as soon as I can when I get to them.
;)

After our hike in Cumberland Falls Park, we drove to our friend's house in Newport, Tennessee.
These dear folks are awesome and we can't thank them enough for their hospitality.
We love y'all!



So our friends have this really cool basement that's all set up as a ministry center.
It's mainly for pastor's and their families to use as a retreat.

There are picnic tables and a grill.
Not to mention the awesome view.



This is the main room.
It has a hideaway bed and a kitchenette.
This room has a sliding glass door with the view in the above photo.



There are also two other bedrooms.
I somehow forgot to take a photo of the other one.


This bedroom also has it's own sliding glass door to the same porch.



Of course we also had to spend time upstairs with them on their screened in porch.



I did some quilting


This view never gets old.


We even played a family game.

We loved our time in Newport.
We had a few adventures in Gatlinburg, did go-carts again,
and I went to my favorite quilt shop.

Stay tuned for more vacation posts.

No comments: