Monday, September 16, 2013

Vacation Part 4 - Travel Day

Monday was another travel day.
We packed up the tent, our gear and headed to southern Ohio.


This picture was actually taken on our way to northwest Ohio...
I just wanted to prove to myself that at one point
the van was neatly packed!


We thought this sign to be a little humorous.


We went though Columbus... so I had to take pictures
of the big city buildings.


Eventually we came to the hills of southern Ohio.
When we first saw them, we told the boys to look out the front window and tell us what you see.
Connor hollered out, "I see mountains!"
No, son, those are just hills.
I guess any hill higher than 30 feet is a mountain to a Hoosier.


The boys are such good travelers.
Nolan wrote short stories while we drove.


Connor read a stack of books.

No comments: