Monday, May 18, 2015

Duck, Duck, Snake!


I realize that this is neither a duck nor a snake.
Pepper often lies like this on the porch with her head resting between the spindles.
I think she watches what's happening on the other end of the farm.
I finally got a picture of it.
Goofy dog.


She's also started to sleep in one of the quad chairs.
I guess I'll have to find a new place to air them out.



The chickens and ducks seem to enjoy their new home.
We're pretty sure the chicken on the left is our rooster.
We've named him Zeus.


I was planning on going out to clean out the van.
I grabbed my camera and took pictures instead.
These crazy birds were roosting on the opening of the door.
The door is typically closed.
We had it open to air out the coop.


These four thought the block was a perfect roosting spot.


I'm amazed that none of them moved when I showed up to play tourist.


Aren't they cute?
Some of their feathers are starting to grow in.
They're heading to the scraggly stage.
I hope it doesn't last long.
We're anxious to find out what color they will be.
They may be all white or white with some beige.



This guy was found on the wheel of the water wagon.
He was not small, nor was he a happy fellow.
He proved to be quite the loud hisser.
Even shook his tail at us.


He sought refuge inside a support beam.
He couldn't escape my camera though!
Silly snake.


Eventually he came out.
He still wasn't happy.
I got plenty of pictures and that made me happy.

Oh, and I did get some work done in the van.

No comments: