Saturday, July 02, 2016

Happy Birthday



So this guy turned 14 on the first.
He really, really wanted a CO2 pellet/BB revolver.
So like good parents we got him one.
Whatever it takes to get them outside more!
(I am somewhat jealous. Dwayne has a CO2 BB pistol and
I wanted one for Mother's day. Maybe Christmas...)
We spent this afternoon shooting cans in the back yard.
They let me take turns shooting their guns.
Nolan is super excited to have his cool revolver.



Quite the little bonfire.
Nolan wanted a trifle cake.
He told me what he wanted for the layers:
chocolate pudding, strawberries, Oreos, and cool whip.
Yummy!



Enjoying the last of his birthday cake the next day.



A growing boy's gotta eat!
He's 5' 3-3/4" tall.
He frequently reminds me that he's taller than me.
Keep on growin'!

No comments: