Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Mmmm Cookies

Over the weekend Dwayne and I wanted cookies.
This is nothing new but he wasn't feeling well and my foot was grumpy.
So we jokingly asked Nolan to bake us some.
He did and they were awesome!


Why is there a laptop in the kitchen?
Good question.
Upon our request Nolan searched allrecipes.com for some good cookies.
That's what the laptop was for.



Armed with his recipe he began working. 



I stayed out of the way except to tell him where some of the ingredients were...and to take pictures.
:)



Almost in the oven.



I have no idea what recipe he used because he closed it as soon he was done.
I'm hoping he remembers what it was so we can keep it.
I will say they were very good.
Our only complaint was that there weren't more!

We knew Nolan was capable of doing it.
I think the school's cooking class has taken his fear out of cooking.
Using a new recipe doesn't deter him at all now.
Awesome job son.
(Can't wait for more cookies!)

No comments: