Monday, July 07, 2014

Hatchlings



The mockingbirds have hatched!
I'd say they're cute, but I've never seen a cute baby bird.
I couldn't tell how many there were.
I know there were four eggs because I counted them twice! 



This is one of the mockingbirds down at my in-laws' house.



We went for our usual evening walk.
We only made it as far as the ditch before we sought refuge from
the mosquitoes at my in-laws' house.

I felt so good today.
It's the best I've felt so far during my recovery.
I made a crock pot meal and homemade biscuits for supper.
I quilted some more and did a few dishes.
I even made an angel food cake with the help of my mother-in-law...
OK, I made the cake and she did the dishes ;)

One painful thing did happen today.
We got into Dwayne's car to take the angel food cake to his brother and
whammed the back of my head into the head rest.
Someone had adjusted the seat forward and I failed to notice.
Dwayne asked me if I was OK.  I told him I was but I needed to cry.
And I did.
Thankfully the pain was temporary.

God is still good.

No comments: