Tuesday, July 08, 2014

Shooting Fun


It was such a beautiful summer evening.
There was a slight breeze so the mosquitoes weren't quite as bad.



Me shooting the shooter.



I love shadows.



She stays by our side all the time.





Another shadow picture.




Beautiful flower down on the farm.



Some piglets.



I also love taking puddle pics!



The barn kitten that swatted at Casey.
We were so proud of Casey for not trying to kill the kitten!
(Truthfully, she ran from the kitten.)




I love finding random things around the barn lot.
This hammer is hanging on the side of an old wooden wagon.



A different kind of puddle pic.
It's a bucket of oil.
It made for good reflections.



Anyone else see the face on the tractor?



I had to get another shadow picture.
I tried to get Casey in it too but it's a little hard to
get the dog to cooperate for a shadow picture!

Tomorrow will be three weeks since my surgeries.
I am doing better each day.
I have had two days in a row where my suture spot has not throbbed.
I also had my first good night's sleep without Tylenol.
That means I haven't had any pain meds for almost two entire days!
Praise be to God for these small steps!

No comments: